22 January 2014
It's the time of year to elect/select the 2014-2015 Graduate Student Government Board of Directors!
- Looking for students interested in serving the larger graduate student community
- All positions are open and cover graduate student events, advocacy, and programs
- Get the chance to improve the campus community and meet graduate students outside of your program!
If you have any questions, please email Paul Chung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for Bylaws Board Decriptions
Click here for more Election/Selection Process information
Timeline for 2014-2015 Executive Board (deadlines)
- February 9, 2014, 11:59PM, Deadline to Run for an Elected Executive Board Positions with a completed Intent to Run Form(here).
- February 10, 2014, 7-8PM Special Elections Meeting following Senate Meeting in the Radisson Ballroom: Election for the President, Vice President, and Director of HSC for 2014-2015.
- February 13, 2014, midnight: Deadline to Run for a Selected Executive Board Positions with a completed Intent to Run Form(here).
- February 14-15, 2014 9am-3pm: Executive Board Director Interviews.
- February 21-22, 2014 9am-3pm: Executive Board Director Interviews.
- March 3, 2014: Slate of nominated candidates will be sent to Senators.
- March13, 2014: Deadline for Senators to question or pull any nominated candidates.
- March 26, 2014: Deadline for Elections Committees to respond to Senator Concerns and send Senate the final Slate.
- March 31, 2014: Confirmation of Executive Board nominations by the Senate.