09 September 2013
Registered Dietician at Eric Cohen Student Center
Do you have questions about how to eat healthy? Has an illness made it difficult to gain the energy you need from food? Are you curious about switching to a new diet?
The Registered Dietitian (RD) at the Eric Cohen Student Health Center can help you learn to make the best food choices to support your life. Simply by making an appointment at clinic website, the RD will partner with you to develop an individualized plan, helping you through your challenges to finding your personal healthy eating style.
Our Dietitian is available to help you with:
· Weight management
· Best diet strategies for digestive issues, diabetes, hypertension, and PCOS.
· Finding your way with food allergies or intolerances
· Support for resolving eating disorders and disordered eating
· Transition to a new diet- vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, etc.
· Transition to eating in the United States (for International Students)
· Learning healthy cooking and food preparation skills in your kitchen
· Healthy eating on a budget in the grocery store and at restaurants
· Maximizing your workout with smart food choices
· Improving an already healthy diet
Crystal Kwan, MPH, RD
Eric Cohen Student Health Center Registered Dietitian, Crystal Kwan, promotes wellness through healthy eating on the HCC campus. She is available for individual nutrition appointments on Fridays from 11-5 pm. All consultations with the dietitian are covered under the USC health insurance fee.
Individual appointments can be made at the Eric Cohen Student Health Website. Contact 323-442-5631 for additional questions.