04 October 2010
GSG Committee -
Academic Affairs Committee
Committee Chair : Taona Chithambo
Office Hours : Mondays 1:00-2:00pm, Wednesdays 9:00-11:00am at TCC 224
Email email@example.com to join the committee and get more information on meeting times, etc.
The primary goals of the Academic Affairs Committee are as follows:
1) To plan and coordinate helpful and innovative GSG Academic Programming events for a diverse range of student interests.
2) To represent the academic concerns of graduate and professional students to the administration.
3) To work with student service organizations such as The USC Libraries and the USC Career Center to improve their services for the graduate and professional student population.
If you're interested in joining, please don't hesitate to contact Taona Chithambo at firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved!
Committee Meetings are listed on the GSG calendar and are held every few weeks in the GSG Conference Room. Contact email@example.com for specific dates/times.
Events planned for this year:
- Multimedia Tools Workshop series (in collaboration with the USC Libraries)
- Professional Development Workshops (in collaboration with career-services)
- Non-academic jobs; On Track to Tenure Track; Academic Brand Management
- 5th annual GSG Graduate Research Symposium
This page was last updated on September 9, 2013 at 10:00 p.m.
Previous years Academic Affairs Committees